Thursday, 26 July 2012

Tag 8 Most Worn Things.

The lovely Priya from One Product Too Many tagged me to do this '8 Most Worn Things' post; here's what Priya chose. These are the products that I go-to all the time, whether that be due to laziness or them being old favourites, so here goes.

Most Worn Lipstick/Lipgloss:



L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Fashionista Pink- it had to be this because as you can see, I've hardly got any product left! Yes that really is all that's left! Fashionista Pink doesn't really show up as a colour on my lips but I like it as an alternative to a gloss because it's moisturising and looks nice without being wet or sticky. 

Most Worn Earrings:


I bought these from Muse, I don't even know if that shop exists any more. I wear them pretty much everyday out of sheer laziness- I just can never be bothered looking for other earrings to wear ha. 

Most Worn Perfume:


Ed Hardy Born Wild- this is one of my fave perfumes of all time but I've had it in my bag since I bought it so it's been spritzed on pretty much everyday. It smells really nice and girly which is what I like in a perfume. I also love the packaging with the tattoo flash design and the pink see-through bottle.

Most Worn Hair Product:


Batiste Dry Shampoo- OK, so I know it's boring but I've got to be honest, I wear this pretty much everyday. I just love how it refreshes my hair and with having a fringe, it saves me from having to wash my hair everyday; that's right, I used to wash my hair everyday before discovering this!!

Most Worn Top:


It has to be my self-customised Metallica Ride the Lightning top; I wear it with skater skirts, denim shorts, drainpipes, stretchy skirts, pretty much anything. 

Most Worn Handbag:


I go through phases with handbags but since buying it, this faux Alexander Wang Rocco bag with skulls and gunmetal studs has to be my standard bag. It's unnecessarily big for everyday use but that just means I fill it with crap haha! 

Most Worn Shoes:


Although the weather doesn't always permit, my most worn shoes are my beloved Topshop Vectra suede studded loafers. They go with everything and are super comfy.

Most Worn Nail Varnish:


I originally thought I'd choose one of my CHANEL nail varnishes but in recent times it would have to be H&M in Blue My Mind- the colour is just stunning and super bright and vibrant. It applies really smoothly and evenly too and only costs £2.99!

I hope you liked this post, I found it surprisingly easy to choose my 'most worn' products but I'm pretty lazy and set it my old ways. I tag....


8 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so pleased you did this tag!! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, I enjoyed doing it!!x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag.. Don't usually do these type of posts, but I kinda like this one !! I'll let you know when I do this one..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this, I'm so nosey ahah. I love the studded bag! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the bag's from a shop via amazon x

      Delete