So some of you may know that it was my 21st Birthday last Monday. I've had a brilliant week-or-so of celebrations and seeing friends and family, it's been lovely. I've
been umming-and-ahhing as to whether or not to do a birthday presents 'haul'
post because they can be quite controversial. I know some people can get arsey
about presents 'hauls' because they think people are showing off or are dead
spoilt or whatever but no one complains when you're constantly reviewing
products you've purchased yourself so I don't really see what the big deal is
myself. I've decided to post some extended highlights if you will of the
presents I received off my family and friends. I've just posted
beauty-related and 'special' presents that I received but I also got some
books, dvds and miscellaneous stuff I didn't think y'all would be interested
in. My grandparents gave me money this year and a super cute vintage briefcase full of lil nick-nacks including some more Sabo charms (not pictured). I'd just like to say a massive thank you to all my familia and chums for giving me
such wonderful presents, they really did spoil me this year.
From my wonderful boyfriend: Lana Del Rey CD; skull bow-tie from Topshop; skull skirt from Topshop and lipstick charm from Thomas Sabo.
From my parents: Diego Dalla Palma Snow White and the Huntsman palette; Real Techniques Starter Set; Urban Decay NAKED palette; DKNY Sparkling Apple perfume; skull and musical note Thomas Sabo charms.
From my boyfriend's parents: Clarins Bath and Shower Milk; Vivienne Westwood skull necklace; Chanel Illusion D'Ombre; Nails Inc. Colour Collection; nail art pens; nail varnish remover; Bomb Cosmetics lip balm; M&S lemon scented smellies and some shower gel.
From my boyfriend's nana: Shu Uemura brushes and brush roll.
From my friend Helen and her man Howie: they made me my own Glossybox full of all these goodies from Lush, Soap & Glory, Dior, Collection, Bioderma, Essie and Thomas Sabo.
From my friend Beanz: a MAC brush set in a stunning case; she also got me a beautiful vase.
From my friend Rachel: a super cute Hello Kitty jewellery stand; Models Own nail varnishes and Soap & Glory scrubs.
Thanks again everyone, you're the greatest. I can't wait to get using all these wonderful gifties!!! I guess my greatest surprise present of all though has to be the acquisition of my lovely kittens.
Wow! You got some lovely things, hope you had a brilliant birthday! x
ReplyDeleteI did thank you! xx
DeleteLovely stuff, lucky girl! Hope you had an amazing time :) xx
ReplyDeleteI had a wonderful birthday thank you xx
DeleteYou got some really lovely things! Hope you enjoy trying them out and using them all :) x
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'll of course be doing some reviews soon :] xx
DeleteAww you got spoilt rotten - and rightly so!! I hope you have a great birthday :) x
ReplyDeleteOneProductTooMany.blogspot.co.uk
Aw thank you! I did have a great birthday thanks x
Delete