e.l.f Brow Kit in Dark (£3.75).
I mentioned in my e.l.f haul post that I'd read good things about this product and I thought I'd give it a try when I made my next purchase. I can't wear makeup without doing my eyebrows no matter how little makeup I'm wearing. Although my hair is naturally a mid-brown, my eyebrows are super dark so I opted for the Dark option (I think the others are Light, Medium and Ash). I like how compact the kit is, although this results in the provision of a super small applicator which is a bit fiddly to use. The applicator is double ended with an angled brush for the wax and a soft brush for the powder. The compact has a nice sized mirror in it, great for on-the-go application. The kit comes with a dark wax, which I think feels like more of a gel like gel eye liner, and a lighter setting powder. I've never used a wax colour on my brows and it does take a bit of getting used to as it's a bit more fiddly than a powder but I find it gives more definition and solves and gap issues. As you can see, the powder is super light on its own but over the wax it creates a real nice, soft dark brown. I'm really enjoying using this bargain product but kind of feel like I'm cheating on my beloved Vivo Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit! Have you tried this bargain brow kit?
I really want to try this!! Such a bargain as well.. Love Elf products :)
ReplyDeletePriya..x
OneProductTooMany.blogspot.co.uk
You really should give it a go for that price! Thanks for the comment x
DeleteIve always wanted to try this, but wasn't sure on the wax :/
ReplyDeleteBut anyway, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html
xxx
Aw thank you so much!!xx
DeleteHello!! I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Check out my blog for more details and I really hope you can do it :)
ReplyDeletePriya..x
OneProductTooMany.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you soooo much! I'll do the post as soon as I can :] xx
Delete