Friday, 27 July 2012

In Your Face: MeMeMe Correct & Perfect Concealer Kit.


MeMeMe Correct & Perfect Concealer Kit in Buff (£6.99 from Superdrug or mememecosmetics.co.uk).

When I ordered from MeMeMe with my Groupon voucher, I bought this concealer kit to try. It's available in three shades which isn't that extensive tbh, a similar issue with their Flawless Finish foundation. So the deal with this concealer kit is that it comes with a cream concealer with a super fine setting powder. The packaging is super cute and compact and I especially love the lil mirror in the lid of the compact. The packaging is super sturdy and doesn't feel like its gonna smash or fall apart any time soon. The top segment containing the cream concealer twists off the clear base containing the setting powder. The cream concealer is light-weight and buildable without being at all greasy or shiny. I find it blends well with my foundation for seamless coverage of redness, blemishes and discolouration. Buff is a pink-based Ivory shade that looks a bit darker in the pan that it applies on the skin- I'd recommend this shade for Ivory/Fair/Light skintones as it's not at all orangey. I like to use my Real Techniques Foundation (for under eyes or redness) and Detail (for blemishes) brushes to apply the cream and then use the Foundation brush again to set with the powder. The powder looks like a mineral powder in that it's a super fine loose powder. I like this concealer but it doesn't offer me as much intense coverage as the Avon Ideal Flawless Finish Concealer Stick. I personally don't need a setting powder as I use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural over my foundation and concealer anyway so it kind of becomes unnecessary. Have you tried any MeMeMe makeup or got any concealer recommendations?




No comments:

Post a Comment