Top- Topshop
Cardigan- Tesco
Shorts- H&M
Ring- H&M
Gahhh I'm clearly having major face-photo issues atm! I wore this last week when I went to Tatton Flower Show with my mum and gran. We go every year and it's quite a nice day out tbh, even though none of us are particularly gardening enthusiasts. I enjoy it from an artistic and creative point of view and love taking photos of all the stunning flowers and plants. The weather's been driving me crazy recently because it's so warm but still likely to rain, so I've been relying on my trusty pac-a-mac from Primark. My birthday celebrations have come to an end so it's back to reality and job hunting for me. In fact, I spent last Friday night applying for a job whilst my boyfriend watched the football so fingers crossed! I'm going away with my boyfriend and his family in August up to a cottage in Northumberland which I'm super excited about, we went last year but we're staying in a bigger cottage cause there's more of us going this time and it'll be Freddie's (their puppy) first ever holiday so that's exciting. It feels weird not having anything to get ready for in September- two of my friends start their final years of their degrees and one of my chums is starting her masters which is all so exciting. I might see if they'll smuggle me in with their bags just so I can go to some lectures haha.
I just posted a photo of my feet the other day.. Mega face-photo issues! Love your top.. Good luck with the job hunting. You'll find something in no time, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteHELen
pierrelecat
It's annoying int it? Thank you so much x
Delete