Sunday, 4 November 2012

October Favourites.


My favourites this month are predominantly makeup products as I've been using pretty much the same hair and beauty products as always recently. This Avon palette is fast becoming my favourite eyeshadow collection ever and is super compact and great for travel- it's got all the colours I need in it for both day and night. I've been alternating between the e.l.f blush and the Sleek Contouring Kit depending on my eye and lip choices and I've been really enjoying playing about with contouring my face. I have not used another foundation since I bought No7 Beautifully Matte and I can truthfully say that this is my favourite foundation of all times. I've also been loving wearing the combination of two of my favourite nail varnishes this month- Pearly Queen just takes the lilac varnish to a whole other level! Even my mum wanted me to paint her nails with these colours! Finally, I've been depending on my Stop Cracking Up lip repair to fix my fast drying lips now that winter is upon us- this lip repair isn't glamorous or fancy but by Jove, it does the job! Please leave me the links to your favourites this month! 



2 comments: