Saturday, 10 November 2012

For The Likes Of You.


Top- Primark
Pants- New Look (ponti treggings)
Ring- H&M
Body Chain- Primark
Nails- Rimmel nail varnish in Deliciously Dark

For those eagle-eyed readers, you may have noticed that a) I've had my hair cut and b) I'm wearing my hair down. In case you've not heard me rant about it enough, I had pink hair this time last year for around 6months and the bleaching process left my hair in ruins. I probably lost about a quarter of my hair on one side of my hair and it's taken since February to grow it this long! So I had the other side chopped off to level it off and voila! I bought this top and body chain when I went to Primark last week- I predict that the world and his wife will be buying this grey jumper as it was a steal for only £6. I always thought the body chain thing was a bit too fetish/bondage for me but I really liked this one which was only £4 so I thought I'd try it out with a few of my clothes before deciding whether to keep it. I like how it adds a bit of interest to an otherwise 'standard' everyday outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment