Saturday, 24 November 2012

Boredom.

Dress (£46 from Topshop); Box Bag (£19.99 from H&M); Faux Leather Studded Jacket (£65 from River Island); Boots (£41.24 from New Look); Owl Scarf (£28 from Topshop); Nail Varnish in Hope Floats (£6 from Topshop).

Boredom leads to internet trawling, leads to clothes websites, leads to wishlists, leads to this kind of post. This isn't intended to be an outfit but I've inadvertently seem to have created one. The wintery wind that's been a blowing has made me want to wrap up all snugly but I'd much rather be wearing pretty dresses and leather jackets to tell you the truth. I miss my leather jacket in the winter because it's got 3/4 sleeves so I tend not to wear it much when it's super cold. I'm loving this River Island jacket and I think it's a fair price at £65. I tried on these boots in New Look, which I think are real leather, and they've since gone down in price which is tempting. This dress may be boring to most but to me, it's stunning. Lovelovelove. I want this handbag mega loads real bad so if anyone wants to buy it me, well that would be just great. I don't think I need to say anything about this scarf other than owls + pink pompoms. Finally, another glitter nail varnish that I.do.not.need but clearly like. 

Alas, I fear that these items will remain out of reach as I'm skint but I think we're going to put an application in for a house which is super exciting so I guess dresses and shoes can wait...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment