1. Jacket- River Island; 2. Sunglasses- Topshop; 3. Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Sinner- Sephora; 4. T-shirt- Van Halen Merch; 5. Handbag- River Island; 6. Shoes- New Look; 7. Jeans- River Island.
I'm one for style stealing- especially of my favorite celebs. Kat Von D has to be my ultimate all round icon but I particularly love the way she dresses. I chose this outfit of Kat's because I think it's super casual but smart at the same time. I've tried to find bargain alternatives on your fair British high street for bargain prices so we mere mortals can replicate this outfit on a budget. Can I just note that the piture of the t-shirt is the men's version of the t-shirt I've linked. I wish more bands did women's jersey style baggy t-shirts because let's face it, most band t-shirts are really unflattering to those with curves. I've really enjoyed putting this outfit together and I'll definitely be doing some more in the future. Hope you've safely got through your Monday.
Great look :) I love Kat, my ultimate icon. Such a babe, Id kill for her wardrobe! xox
ReplyDeleteThe Style Khaleesi
You and me both dear!x
Delete