Monday, 5 November 2012

Office Shoe Bargains.


Leopard Print Heels (£20 reduced from £60) and Suede Heels (£10 reduced from £65) both pairs from Office. 

I don't need any more shoes but when they're this much of a bargain who cares!?! I bought these shoes on separate occasions but saw them both at the same time when I went shopping a few weeks ago with my mum. I tried them both on but at the time, the black ones were still £30 which I thought was still a bit much for heels that I didn't need. I bought the leopard print ones there and then but a last week saw the black ones online for £10 and I couldn't say no! They actually came really quickly and I couldn't fault Office's online service with P&P being a meagre £3.50 which I thought was ace. I fell inlove with the chunky heels with both pairs and thought it would make them easier to walk in and much comfier. The black ones haven't photographed very well but the platform and heel is patent black, the main body of the shoe is suedey and the part where your heel sits and the strap is a beautiful silvery lilac metallic shade- kind of like chrome. I just thought I'd share these bargains with you lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment