e.l.f Lip Exfoliator (£3.75 from e.l.f).
This was the elf product I was most excited about receiving in my elf haul. I like the packaging of elf studio products- it's black and sleek and simple. I like the look of the lip exfoliator- the bullet consists of a lip balm and exfoliating gritty speckles running through it. The product itself smells (and tastes) of maple syrup, just like the Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub I've been lusting after for so long! The exfoliator is really gritty and works hard to get rid of any dry skin on the lips whilst leaving a moisturising balm behind. I have been using the Lush Sweet Lips lip scrub for a while now and I really like it, but compared to this elf offering it's messy and the glass packaging is heavy and breakable. I love how much better the elf scrub is for 'on the go' use. I get such dry lips all year round which worsens when winter comes round- this scrub is seriously helping me prep my lips for winter red lips. What d'you think of the elf lip exfoliator?
No comments:
Post a Comment