Lip Exfoliator (£3.75); Cuticle Pushers (£1.50); Luscious Liquid Lipsticks in Baby Lips and Bark (£1.50 each); Lipstick (£1.50); Nail Varnish (£2.50); Studio Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum (£3.75); Mineral Foundation in Light (£5) all from e.l.f.
I've not blogged for a few days so I thought I'd ease my way back in with a good old elf haul. I received an email from them last week with a 30% off secret code that only lasted for a few hours so I got my shimmy on and ordered this lot. Everything I bought came out at under £3.50 (note the prices above are the full prices listed on the website) which is ridiculous! I wanted to try some new lip products so I thought I'd try their bargain liquid lipsticks in two different shades and one of their lipsticks. The product I'm most excited about is elf's new lip exfoliator- I love the Lush Sweet Lips lip scrub but was super excited about this elf one being in bullet form. I also thought I'd try their new baked eyeshadow in Burnt Plum, I tend to find baked eyeshadows and blushers to have a much more intense and bold colour than regular powders and this shade looks perfect for AW.
I've always wanted to try a Bareminerals foundation because I'm intrigued by the hype of a powder foundation having good coverage. So I decided to have a go with the elf version and see what the craic is. Finally, I bought a nail varnish which is meant to be lilac but looks really dark in real life. Let me know of any elf products that I need to get trying!
I used to wear Bare Minerals and tried out the ELF version as a cheaper alternative. I don't think it provided the exact coverage but still pretty decent!!
ReplyDeleteDid you like using the bareminerals one? I don't want to take the plunge and then be disappointed! Thanks for commenting x
DeleteThe baked eyeshadow looks amazing, gorgeous colour. I really want to place another ELF order but I think I'll wait til they get the baked blushes in and they do another discount! Xx
ReplyDeleteOooooo baked blushes sound exciting! Yeah, I really like the colour of this eyeshadow. Thanks for commenting xx
DeleteI love the ELF mineral foundation, but found that since the price rise, it's become cheaper to buy Lily Lolo's instead, which has slightly more coverage and contains kaolin clay! I'd love to know what you think of the lip exfoliator and baked eyeshadow :)
ReplyDeleteI've heard of this Lily Lolo but never seen any of the products, will have to investigate! Thanks for the tip off. Keep your peepers peeled for reviews of those products xx
DeleteI also recently ordered from elf and also ordered the lip exfoliator. And I think we also both bought the new formula nail polish in the lilac/purple shade. Wearing that on my nails at the moment lol. Havn't tried the lip exfoliator yet though. Hopefully it does the job :)
ReplyDeletewww.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com
Thanks for commenting. I really like the lip exfoliator- let me know what you think! x
Delete