Thursday, 15 November 2012

Topshop Wishlist.


Oh wow, Topshop you've done it again. Here I was, casually browsing about the website and saw a million and one things that I loved! Winter trends are obviously the ones for me- it's all the checks, rich colours and textures. I love this cute playsuit! I think it'd look great with a shirt underneath or a cute grey flecked slouchy t-shirt. I'm not sure whether it would suit me or not but I'd sure love to give it a try. Oh the shoes- these boots are wayyyyyy too expensive but look at how nice they are! I reckon these would be super comfortable to walk in and they look real fierce. I've deffo got my eye on this t-shirt dress- they come in all different colours but I particularly like this blood red version. They're just super easy to wear and dead comfy. I think this floral dress is a great way to pull off winter florals. What's on your current wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. Love the boots! On a self imposed shopping ban due to impending car insurance time though, booooo! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- except mines for saving up for moving out! xx

      Delete