Tuesday, 13 November 2012

A Boy Brushed Red Living In Black And White.



Shirt- H&M
Skirt- H&M
Belt- Tesco
Ring- Primark
Nails- Chanel in Pirate.

I'm sorry about the poor lighting but, you know, it's winter- there's not a lot I can do! I love this belt- it was only £4 from Tesco and I've seen bloggers with one the same from Topshop ageessss ago. I love that it's got the silver detail on the end of the strap and the round dome studs are much less severe than pyramid studs or spikes- though I like them all! I'm also loving my new Primark ring, I think it was about £2 or something but I like the fact that it's gunmetal rather than silver for a change. I'm currently in full 'I can't wait for Christmas' mode but I'm really struggling with choosing presents for people this year. Why are men so hard to buy for?! Normally I go crazy and buy a ridiculous amount of presents but I've got to watch the pennies this year so I feel a bit tight but I hope everyone will understand!! 


2 comments:

  1. Re: the title, I listened to that song for the first time in ages yesterday! :D I like the top! I agree men are hard to buy for - and they don't appreciate it when you put effort into pretty packaging half as much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeeeee I love that you like Underoath!! Thank you. I know, men are rubbish! haha x

      Delete