Thursday, 29 November 2012

e.l.f Studio Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum.




e.l.f Studio Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum (£3.75 from e.l.f).

I didn't need this eyeshadow, but come on look at this stunning colour! Again, I used the 30% off code for this so paid something stupid like £1.50. The packaging is nice and simple, in typical elf style but I like the clear lid so you can see the product through. You also get a hell of a lot of product for your money with a massive dome of baked shadow. I always find that baked powders are more pigmented, last longer and have more colour dimension to them than ordinary powders. e.l.f's Baked Eyeshadows are new products and are currently available in six shades. Burnt Plum is a fiery bronzed purple which has to be the ultimate AW shade for me. A little definitely goes a long long way with this shadow as it's super pigmented. I've been loving wearing it both on its own just with eyeliner and it goes really well with some of my other eyeshadows- particularly the Avon True Colour palette; I like how it adds another dimension and colour to a nude smoky eye look. 

I really like this Baked Eyeshadow and it's unlike any other shade I've seen before. I think the next shade I wanna try is Enchanted which looks like a beautiful golden shimmery peach shade. Have you tried e.l.f's Baked Eyeshadows yet? Don't forget, I'm always after your elf recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment