Dress- Primark
Cardigan- Primark
Ring- H&M
Nails- Topshop Nail Varnish in Sketch and Models Own Nail Varnish in Snowflakes
Headband- see my DIY tutorial here.
Another outfit post for y'all today. I've been after some coloured cardigans for a while now and got three nice ones from good old Primark for £6 each. I bought them in dark grey, maroon and purple- sometimes I wear all black outfits so I wanted some coloured cardis to stop me looking like I was going to a funeral everyday! They're super soft and have got cute little pockets on the front. I love my flower crown! My boyfriend's mum thought I was a bit mad and said it was the girliest thing she's ever seen me wear. I love the lilac flowers contrasting against my dark purple hair. I've not got much to report about life atm, I'm still waiting to start my new job I'm afraid. I'm going out for a meal tonight for my boyfriend's brother's birthday which will be nice. I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
you look lovely! the pink, grey & purple colours go so nicely together. i must check out primark cardis, love this purple one xx
ReplyDeleteAw thank you so much! Yeah, I can't recommend these cardigans enough! xx
Delete