Tuesday, 20 May 2014

My Favourite Handbags.



As you may or may not have noticed, I'm a massive fan of handbags. I'm a fan of all sorts of handbags from classic black bags to quirky colourful numbers. I thought I'd share with you a selection of my favourite handbags from my (embarrassingly) large collection of handbags.


1. Iron Fist Unicorn Bag- I've had this bags for about 5years now and it's still going strong! I used to use this bag for uni to haul my millions of files and notepads in and now I use it for work. This is also my go-to bag for day-trips and for going away as you can fit so much in it! I love the pastel colours and the unicorn print! It's got a super cute pink lining with white polka dots on it. It's just super practical and still looks good as new!
2. Pastel Blue Bag, Dorothy Perkins- this is one of the newer bags in my collection and is perfect for Spring/Summer. I think it looks really chic and sophisticated with it's clean silver metal bar on the flap but it's also cute because of the colour. I like using this if I go out for a meal because it's nice and small.
3. Black Cube Bag, Primark- this is my favourite 'everyday' bag. I love that it's go two main sections as it makes organisation really easy and I like to know where all my things are for easy access! I like the contrast between the suede effect and the croc effect and it's super soft and slouchy. It's just a very 'easy' bag to wear.
4. Mini-Satchels, Primark- I like this bag so much I bought it twice! It was super cheap so I bought the polka dot one first and then the pink one but it was available in loads of shades and patterns. It's just a nice, small standard bag and they're great for travel as they're so light and small to fit into your suitcase.
5. Plastic Basket, H&M- ahhhh my love. This is my bag of the moment; I literally use it everyday when I'm not working. It's super quirky and unusual and I love that you can see what's inside because it makes me keep it tidy and clutter-free! It also means I can show off my Ted Baker ipad case!
6. Lemon Box Bag, M&S Limited Collection- another recent addition to the collection, I fell for this because it's so unusual. I love the pastel yellow shade and that it's a structured box bag. 
7. Monochrome Mod Bag, M&S Limited Collection- this was my staple bag in AW13 and it will be making a comeback this year no doubt! It's super 1960s and I love the chunky handle on the top.
8. Leather Pale Blue Satchel, M&S Best of British- this is the bag to end all bags. This is the most I've ever spent in anything ever but I'm still in love with it. Made by the makers on Mulberry handbags, I know that this will last me a lifetime and I love the soft slouchy leather it's made out of. 

So there you have my top 8 handbags! I'd love to know what your fave handbag is, or one that you're lusting after! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment