Saturday, 31 May 2014

May Favourites.



This month has gone so fast! I can't believe we're nearly half way through the year- it's so weird! And yet it continues to rain! Alas, British weather you never fail to disapoint. 

MAC Patentpolish Lip Crayon- this has been my 'go to' lip product this month, the lilacy pink shade is super wearable and pretty much goes with everything. It's also really easy to apply (not mirror required) and it lasts a real long time on the lips. Love. 
L'oreal Skin Perfection duo- these products have been my everyday staples since I bought them. I've definitely noticed and improvement in my skin texture and oiliness. 
MaxFactor CC Cream Crayon- this is a dark circle saviour! I'd even call this a Holy Grail product it's that good, seriously check it out! 
Avon AeroVolume Mascara- I bought this with my first Avon order as a Rep this month and I've used it every day since. It separates the lashes really well and adds length and volume. 
Essie Spin the Bottle- the perfect everyday nude nail varnish. Enough said.
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- I've not used anything else since buying this to appl my foundation and concealer. It gives a super smooth airbrushed finish and makes my makeup last all day long. 
O.P.I Nail Envy Duo- after just one week my nails are longer, stronger and in amazing condition. No more peeling, bending or ridges for me!

Wow, I've really loved a lot of things this month! I hope you're OK, please leave me links to your favourites below! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment