O.P.I Nail Envy Original and Matte duo with Exclusive display box (£26, currently £23.28 on offer exclusive to QVCuk.com).
O.P.I are a brand synonymous with salon quality nail colour and care products. They're used in nail salons across the country (not just their own) and are famous throughout the world. Possibly their most famous product is Nail Envy, a nail repair and strengthening treatment system designed for use in your own home.
I've wanted to try this for years now but at £18.50 per bottle I was all like 'no way mannn!'. But my lovely friend Dany has been using it recently and the results speak for themselves- her nails look like they've been sprinkled with Miracle Grow they're sooooo long and strong! Well, I couldn't resist giving my stumpy, peeling, soft nails a chance at being reborn! So, I got this bad boy mega saver set off my beloved QVC and I've set myself the Nail Envy Challenge. So the challenge is based on a seven day cycle of: apply two coats of treatment and then any coloured nail varnish if desired; then every other day apply one coat of treatment; on the seventh day remove all varnish and start again on a clean nail. The Original Nail Envy gives a high gloss finish so it's perfect for applying over nail varnish. The Matte Nail Envy is (obviously) matte and it actually looks like you've got bare nails so it's great for men or people like myself who have to have bare nails for work (boo). This isn't a review because I need to comprehensively try this product out! I'll do a full summary and review in about a month to let you know how I'm getting on. So watch this space and I'll keep you updated guys! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment