Thursday, 15 May 2014

MaxFactor Colour Corrector Stick.





MaxFactor Colour Corrector Stick- Corrects Under Eye Circles (£9.99, from Boots).

These Colour Corrector Sticks have been floating around in magazines for months now, way before they were even released. They're finally here and I got my hands on the yellow one which is for correcting under eye circles. Being a busy bee working three jobs, as you can imagine, I'm super tired all the time and this rakes it's toll on my under eye area. I want something to brighten and conceal the area without being super shimmery or cakey. This is totally a Holy Grail product for me.

The MaxFactor Colour Corrector Sticks have the most gorgeous packaging in pastel chunky crayon form. The formula of the concealer itself is super creamy yet light and not at all cakey, it blends super easily into a powdery finish. The yellow shade is perfect for combating purple under eye bags (think of your Primary school colour wheel guys) and it has a super subtle highlighting effect without being at all shimmery or glittery. I don't use conventional concealer anymore, just this bad boy! The Colour Corrector Sticks are available in five shades in total for different concerns but I totally want the one for correcting redness. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment