Tuesday, 20 May 2014

What I Bought This Week.


For some reason, I've felt the last dregs of my money burning a hole in my proverbial pocket this week as payday draws near (Friday yayyyyyyy!). This has led to me treating myself to a couple of things that I thought I'd share with you...

Latest In Beauty the Dream Box (£19.95 free P&P)- I've had a Latest In Beauty box bought for me for Christmas before and I loved it. I used to subscribe to She Said Beauty's monthly beauty boxes but ended my subscription after a while when I left uni and wasn't working. However, this bad boy caught my eye in another blogger's post. This edition has been put together by blogger Jane off The British Beauty Blogger (http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com) and contains fifteen, YES FIFTEEN, samples, minis and 7 full sized favourite tried and tested products. Normally I tend not to go for stuff like this but there's some products that I really wanna try including the Benefit That's Potent Eye Cream, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and the Revolution palette. 

Garnier Micellar Water- much less interesting but I've repurchased this as I literally use it every nig to remove my makeup. It's lasted me a good two months and I probs still have around 1/5 of the bottle left. It's currently on offer in Tesco if anyone's interested!

ASOS Swing Dress (£38)- I saw this online while browsing and instantly fell in love. It's just the perfect loose fitting smock style I've been loving this season and it's so cute with the lace and polka dot combo. It's in a really light material which will be super nice in the hot weather. It reminds me of something my fave blogger LLYMLRS (llymlrs.com) would wear so that's a bonus!

O.P.I Nail Envy and Matte Nail Envy plus Storage- I'm a massive fan of QVC, especially when it comes to buying famous beauty brands like O.P.I at bargain prices. I've always wanted to try their Nail Envy because my nails have always been shit but I've never wanted to spend that much money. However, my friend bought it recently and has been raving about it (hi Dany, I know you're reading this!) so I've took the plunge. I'm gonna use the Matte one as a base coat and the original one as my top up treatment and top coat. Plus you get this exclusive storage made especially for QVC!

I can't wait for the rest of my things to arrive! Hooray! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment