I've been loving playing with fashion and my hair this past week, I think the nice weather has given me a confidence boost! I'm still super busy all the time at the minute but I'm getting there, slowly but surely!
1. Fashion folly- I've been loving my wardrobe at the minute and I'm enjoying putting outfits together. I've got a few key pieces that I keep reusing and reworking, I've posted about them the other day on my blog if you wanna check them out.
2. Hair-do's- I've gone back to an old favourite of mine and I've been plaiting my hair on top of my head. It just shows how much shorter my hair is now though because it barely touches ontop! I've also been searching for the perfect volumising product because my hair is so darn flat! I think I've finally found the one so keep your peepers peeled for a review soon...
3. Wedding fever- one of my friends is getting married and I've recently become obsessed with all things wedding! It's something me and my fella talk about a lot but obviously our current financial situation doesn't allow for it to become a reality any time soon. That doesn't stop me from buying wedding magazines though lol.
I hope you're OK and have had a lovely week in the sun! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment