Topshop Lipsticks in Petal and Straight Ace (£8 each, Topshop).
In my never ending quest for purple lipsticks, I stumbled upon these two new a Topshop lippies; one of which fulfilled my brief! I love Topshop makeup and I think their lipsticks are awesome for the price.one thing I noticed on the boxes was that these two lipsticks have different finishes- creamy and velvet, which I'd never realised before. The packaging is metal which is a bit unusual and the white means they get dirty really easily however, I personally really like their packaging.
Petal is a lovely peachy pinky nude which ordinarily wouldn't suit me but I think this one does! It's just boardering on the right side of pale giving more of a 1960s Bardot look rather than a corpse-girl look. It's super creamy and it lasts really well on the lips. It's got good coverage and opacity which is a must for me. On the other end of the colour spectrum is Straight Ace which is a stunning bright purple. It reminds me of Heroine or Up the Amp by MAC. Again, this is really opaque and creamy on the lips and lasts really well. Check out me wearing them in the pics below- their colours are totally true to the bullet. I'm super impressed with these two lippies and I'd for sure recommend Topshop makeup if you haven't tried it! Thanks for stopping by x










No comments:
Post a Comment