Dress- ASOS
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- H&M
Necklace- H&M
Rings- H&M and QVC
Nails- Nails Inc in Kensington Square
I ordered this dress because I fell in love the moment I saw it. It's deffo going to my my 'dress of SS14' with it's floaty smock style and super cute crochet detail on the top. I just think it's really effortless but super stylish at the same time. I teamed it with these Topshop Geek shoes I bought a while ago but haven't worn yet because of the crappy weather!
I wore this on Wednesday evening when I went out for tea with my chum before she goes away this weekend- lucky her! My first Avon order came on Thursday so I spent the evening sorting out my invoice and bagging up my customers' orders which was super exciting! I've been really enjoying it so far and I've not found it particularly taxing so we'll see how it goes! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x





No comments:
Post a Comment