Friday, 23 May 2014

Avon Calling!


Avon CC Cream in Ivory; Ultra Colour Lip Crayon in Risqué Rose; Makeup Setting Spray (demo); AeroVolume Mascara in Black; Gel Finish Nail Polish in Dazzle Pink and Naturals Room and Linen Spray in Orchid and Blueberry.

On Thursday, my first Avon delivery came- two huge boxes full to the brim of products for my lovely customers. But it would take an iron will to not order any treats for myself! I decided to go for their CC Cream as we've had a bit of nice weather recently and I've been enjoying wearing lighter-weight foundations. I can't wait to try out this Makeup Setting Spray which will be launched in Brochure 11, I've been using setting sprays for around a year now so I'm looking forward to seeing how this one compares. I've already started using the AeroVolume mascara and I'm mighty impressed so watch this space (see what I did there?). Keep your peepers peeled for reviews, thanks for stopping by x


No comments:

Post a Comment