Friday, 23 May 2014

Avon Gel Finish Nail Varnish in Dazzle Pink.






Avon Gel Finish Nail Varnish in Dazzle Pink (£7, currently £3.50 on offer from Avon).

Gel finish nail varnishes are all the rage this year from high end brands like Nails Inc to bargain brands like SEVENTEEN, everyone is getting in on the act. The idea of gel finish polishes is that you can get the look of gel nail enhancements without needing any of the equipment or expertise, in the comfort of your own home. I bought two shades- Dazzle Pink and Lavender Sky but the lilac one was out of stock, boooooooo. 

Dazzle Pink is a lot peachier than I expected, I was hoping it was more baby pink from the swatches in the brochure tbh. Having said that, I do like the colour, it just wasn't what I was expecting! Also unexpectedly, the nail varnish has a super subtle shimmer running through it but it doesn't effect the colour so much. Two coats of this polish gives a flawless, high gloss finish; however, I personally don't find the finish of this polish a glossy as other gel effect varnishes I've tried, namely the Nails Inc ones. To me, it's more like a standard high quality nail varnish which isn't a bad thing at all! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment