Avon AeroVolume Mascara (£8.50, currently £5 in Brochure 10).
Avon have launched a brand new mascara called the AeroVolume mascara. Going with the space theme, it's supposed to be 'aerospace inspired' built with lightweight to volume and life lashes and the brush itself is star shaped to create lift and volume. It all sounds very fancy and a little bit complicated but it's just as user friendly as any other mascara!
Can I just say, I love the packaging- I think it's really different and stands out from other products in the market. The brush itself does have a subtle star shape, it feels quite square actually with various length bristles. The first thing I noticed about this mascara is that it gives my lashes loads of length, like rediculous length! The volume comes with applying a couple of layers and the lashes soon become defined and thickened. This is a true true black giving even the fairest of lashes a super defined look. I think this is an absolute bargain at £5 (currently on offer) and it's for sure going to be my everyday mascara. Have you tried this? Let me know, thanks for stopping by x
*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog.
Also, sorry about my unruly eyebrows!






Looks quite thick and voluminous
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/