Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Latest In Beauty Dream Box.





Latest In Beauty Dream Box (£19.95, Latest In Beauty).

Oh. my. Lord. This is unreal. Fifteen beauty and makeup items including seven full sized products?! For £20?! Are Latest In Beauty insane?! This is the best beauty box that ever was or ever will be. The products were chosen by fellow blogger Jane from The British Beauty Blogger from a range of her fave tried and tested items. So what's inside...

Revolution awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette
Bee Good Honey and Wild Water Mint Cleansing Water
Kneipp Herbal Bath
La Roche Posay Spring Water Spray
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Essie Nail Polish
Elemis Treat Your Feet Foot Cream
L'Occitane Immortalle Divine Lotion 
Janjira Hand Wash
Lola Kabuki Brush 
Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
Roger and Gallet Gingembre Rouge
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Kiss
REN Satin Perfection BB Cream
Bourjois Cream Blush

WOWZERS! All that in one tiny box! What am I most looking forward to using? Well I'm already wearing the Essie nail varnish and I can't wait to use the Too faced Mascara (let's see if it lives up to it's name!). I probably won't use the Hand Wash or L'Occitane bosh lotion to be honest, they're just not really my kind of products. I'm super glad I got my hands on this as it's sold out so sorry if you missed out! Thanks for stopping by x




1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like you got quite a loot! I love Bourjois blush!

    ReplyDelete