Sunday, 11 May 2014

What I Did This Week #13.



1. Outfits, outfits, outfits- I've been loving clothes and putting together this last week, not all of which have been entirely weather appropriate! Oops. I'm sick of the crappy weather, I just want it to be dry so I can wear nice shoes and pretty dresses!
2. Work, work, work- I've been working loads again this last week, I've actually become an Avon representative which is super exciting! I've got to have my first order in on Friday so I'm a bit nervous but also excited at the same time. 
3. Family time- I've spent a lot of time with my family this week which is nice because I don't get to see them that much from working etc.

I've honestly not done much this week but I'm so exhausted! I hope you're all OK and have had a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment