Saturday, 31 May 2014

Breaking Dawn.






Dress- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Necklace- H&M
Bag- H&M
Bracelets- eBay and Thomas Sabo
Rings- M&S and QVC

I've had this dress for a couple of weeks but I've been saving it for our work night out on Friday 13th...well that went well! I love this dress so much- it's my favourite colour of the season. I teamed it with my crazy new shoes- they're just on the right side of pink for me rather than being orange! I wore this when I went out with my mum last week. I've got a busy week this week! Along with working I'm going on a spa day, going to a MAC event and meeting up with my friends. Well, I didn't say I was busy doing not nice things did I?! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment