Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Help: I'm A Magazine Addict.



*deep breath* Hi, I'm Roisin and I'm a magazine addict. I hear admitting it is the first step. Without fail I purchase a ludicrous number of magazines on both a weekly and monthly basis. I even find myself buying magazines that I know I don't like, just because I want something to read and it's on special offer for '£1 only this week!'. It gets worse. I don't like lending people my magazines because I know that they'll crease them or get them wet or put their coffee mug on them and the thought of that upsets me. I don't just read my magazines, oh no, I save them and then once I have a certain amount, I go through them and cut out pictures of clothes I like or anything else that catches my eye. Then I scrap-book them. This is something that I've been doing for years. My fella calls it "medieval blogging" because in a way it's like blogging but with glue and paper rather than pixels and keyboards. 

So what am I going to do about it? Well, I'm not going to stop. I get loads of enjoyment out of reading magazines and scrapbooking so I'm not going to deny myself that pleasure. What I am going to do is try and curb my spending on them AND I'm going to start blogging about them. So, I'm going to start sharing my thoughts on the latest fashion, gossip and makeup trends in my new series called...

Roisin Reads...

Watch this space and I'll have some posts up for you soon. I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment