Dress- Alice&You via Simply Be
Leggings- Primark
Jacket- M&S (olllldddddd)
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Primark
Rings- Sainsburys and QVC
Bracelet- Thomas Sabo
Nails- Kelly Brook for New Look in Blue Winter Rose
This is one of my new dresses from my Friday shopping haul. This is totally my kind of dress with it's monochrome print, collar detail and loose fitting. It's super comfy and the fabrics really soft and light, it's lovely to wear. I wore this get-up last Saturday and it rained like the end of days so my feet were soaking wet all day! I have no one to blame but myself. However, it's made me want to buy a new pair of boots- typical! I treated myself to a patent lace up pair from ASOS, so I'll share some photos soon.
I desperately need my hair cutting- look at the state of my fringe! My fella's mam has booked us in to get our hair done and then our makeup at Chanel on Saturday- her treat! I cannot wait! This will be the first full weekend I've had off in ages so I'm looking forward to it! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x



No comments:
Post a Comment