Sunday, 4 May 2014

Weekender.






Top- Topshop (sale)
Leggings- Marks & Spencer's 
Shoes- Melissa
Bag- H&M
ipad Case- Ted Baker
Necklace- H&M
Bracelets- eBay and Thomas Sabo
Rings- Sainsburys
Nails- Barry M Superdrug Birthday polish

This is what I'd refer to as my 'weekender' outfit. It's when comfort over-rides style and for me, this legging and top combo personifies that! I've been rocking this outfit a fair bit recently with various shoe and handbag combos. These shoes are soso comfy- they're deffo gonna be my staple summer shoes this year. I love this necklace! I think it looks so high fashion and it was only £3.99! I'm also loving this handbag- it's available in black and pink but I went for this one. I'm still working loads at the minute and I'm super tired all the time so I'm making sure I spend my days off doing fun things like shopping and eating out! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment