Wooden drawers- Sainsburys £6.
Armchair tray- B&Ms £3.99.
Wooden storage box- Sainsburys £6.66.
Acrylic storage- TKMaxx £7.99.
I've bought a couple of housey additions to organise and tidy my home. As I have to get ready for work so early in the morning, I tend to put my makeup on and do my hair in the front room so I don't wake my beloved up. This tends to mean my mantle piece gets littered with hair and makeup products which annoys me and my fella loads. I've put everything in this wooden box on the harth with my makeup bag so I'm all organised for in the mornings.
I love this little drawer ontop of the mantle piece, I think it's super cute and shabby chic looking. I've got it to keep all our bits and bobs in that we insist on keeping in the front room! I also love this genius tray for your sofa- it's perfect for brews and biscuits. This makeup storage was a super bargain from TKMaxx compared with ones I've seen in John Lewis etc. I've already filled it with makeup though! I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x




No comments:
Post a Comment