Real Techniques Stippling Brush; NYC Nail Polish in Blue Sky; MaxFactor CC Cream in Fair; Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya; Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish in Greenberry; MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter; Avon Gel Base; MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation in Porcelain; Avon Nail Dotting Tool.
Wowzers, I've not done a haul for ages! I think it's because I normally just buy a couple of things here and there but this lot I bought over two shopping sessions over two days so I thought I'd throw them all together to make a haul. Apart from the two Avon items, everything is from Superdrug. The store near me had some unreal deals on when I went on Tuesday!!! They had 'buy one get one half price' on all Real Techniques brushes so I got the Stippling Brush for myself and then the Expert Face Brush for a friend. They had £2 off the new MaxFactor CC Cream, which isn't actually available in Boots yet, and £2 off Revlon Lip Butters so I thought I'd try out one of their new shades. I wasn't that enamoured with my first Lip Butter purchase back when they launched in the UK last year but my boyfriend's mum has been wearing them religiously lately so I decided maybe my last colour choice was the issue. I've gone for Juicy Papaya which looks like the perfect summery coral shade.
The final crazy deal that Superdrug had on was 3for2 on all new MUA face products so I thought I'd try out their new Undress Your Skin Foundation and Highlighter. I got two of the highlighters as I got one for a chum to try. I didn't fancy any of the concealer kits particularly but the foundation swatched really nice so I'm looking forward to trying it out. I hope you've had a nice week ladies- thanks for stopping by!x
No comments:
Post a Comment