17 Miracle Matte Skin Primer (£4.99 from Boots).
As some of you may know, I have been blessed with oily, shiny skin. Any product that claims to combat such issues usually ends up in my product collection. 17 is a bargain brand that I've got a couple of products from through the years and when I saw this Miracle Matte Primer, I thought I'd give it a go. So what's the craik? Well this primer claims to provide a matte base for your makeup with it's oil-free formulation, boasting 22hour shine control. Well, firstly I'm not sure how many people wear makeup for 22hrs straight but I sure as hell don't so I'd never be able to test this claim for sure. Also, this is a pretty big claim for a bargain high street brand, so the sceptic in me thought it was too good to be true.
I personally quite like the packaging- it definitely stands out against other products that I have and the handy tube makes for speedy application. The product itself is a white gel-type cream that vanishes into the skin with ease. It gives the skin a matte texture and look but I wouldn't say it blurs pores or imperfections in anyway- not that it claims to though. So the true test of this product is under foundation/BB cream for a whole day. I've been wearing this mostly under Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream and I work 12hour shifts and can honestly say that my skin has been looking as matte and oil free at the end of the day as it did when I left my house in the morning. I honestly can't believe how amazing this primer is- it keeps the oil at bay and stops my makeup from thinning or sliding off my face as the day wears on. This is definitely a new everyday face product for me now- and it's only a fiver!
In a nutshell: If you have oily skin you have to try this- it mattifies all day long!
I'll definitely be giving this a go! It sounds great :) xx
ReplyDeleteSounds good- please link me to your review if you do one! xx
DeleteThanks I am going to try this
ReplyDeleteCharlotte x
www.blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk
I hope you like it! x
Delete