Thursday, 25 April 2013

Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks.



Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks in Guava (currently £2.50, normally £5 from Look Beauty and Superdrug).

I'm currently on a cream blusher rampage wanting to get my lil mitts on all the high street offerings that I can find. When I saw that the Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks were half price at a bargain £2.50, I couldn't resist! Fresh Cheeks are available in three shades: Guava (a pinky coral); Lychee (a dusky nude) and Melon (a fluro bright pink). I went for Guava as I thought it'd be the shade I'd get the most wear out of. I love the packaging of Look Beauty makeup- somehow the tarnished silver effect plastic gives it a vintage feel. I buzz off the handy half-circle mirror on the back of this compact- it's super handy!

The cream blush itself has a really smooth consistency and gives a nice semi-opaque, blendable finish. I like how it gives a natural glowing finish, rather than a chalky matte one. The colour is perfect for summer and is really buildable so whether you want a super subtle flush or a hyper intense glow, you can get it all with this one product. It lasts all day without thinning or fading and doesn't really need to be touched up at all. I've been wearing this for both work and play- it's pretty much become my everyday blusher tbh. 

In a nutshell: This beautiful coral blusher will see you through from day tonight and is the perfect SS cheek colour for a bargain price!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks lovely, such a great price too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting- it's definitely a great product! x

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted a Look cream blush xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo try one- especially at this price! xx

      Delete