Monday, 22 April 2013

Along Came Betty Eyeshadow Quad.



Along Came Betty It's Eye Time Colour Kit in Subtle Eyes (£6.99 from Tesco). 

I'm a big fan of the elf Brow Kit but I saw that Along Came Betty had a brow kit for sale- however, they only seem to have the Blonde/Fair shade in stock. Then I saw this eyeshadow quad which includes a dark brown eyeliner gel and I thought I'd give it a go as a brow/eye kit. The quad contains a silver-shimmer off-white powder; a light brown shimmer powder; a matte dark brown powder and a dark brown gel. It also has a double-ended brush with a sponge applicator and an eyeliner brush but I find this a bit cheap so I've not been using it. 

I've been enjoying using this quad as a basic eye and brow kit. I apply the gel using hair-like strokes with a gel eyeliner brush, then I set it with the dark brown powder. I've been loving using the highlighter shade on my brow-bone and on the inner corners of my eyes. The colours are pigmented and have ace colour-payoff. They're also long-lasting and don't crease or smudge through the day. Overall, I like this quad as both a brow kit and an eyeshadow quad. I think it's a great multi-tasking product and if you're quick you can get it on offer like I did for £3.99!

In a nutshell: Great multitasking product- perfect for brows and eyes too!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks lovely & such a bargain!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is- thanks for commenting xx

      Delete