Top- Forever 21
Jeans- Indigo at Marks and Spencer
Shoes- Primark (sale)
Jacket- Marks and Spencer (old)
Nails- H&M in Blue My Mind and Models Own Headkani in Ibiza Mix.
I wore this outfit for a lunch date with my chum and then out in the evening when I went out with my mum. I can't believe how amazing this top from Forever 21 is- it's mint green, has cats on it and has a cute collar, it's so amazing! I didn't really know what to wear this top with as I've not worn jeans for agggeeesss because I thought they didn't suit me anymore. I took the plunge and bought these jeans from M&S for £25 which is bargainous! They fit really nicely and have that elasticated feel to it- although I need a belt to wear with them because they kept falling down. I actually bought a new handbag when I went shopping from Zara, my first ever Zara purchase in fact! I'm totally in love so I'm probs going to dedicate a whole post to it. Hope you're all having a lovely week- thanks for stopping by! x
No comments:
Post a Comment