MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation in Porcelain (£5, from Superdrug).
The world of natural/naked skin opened up to me when I first tried the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. I saw that the new MUA face products were on 3for2 in Superdrug so I thought I'd give some of their new launches a go. Their Undress Your Skin range claims to give a natural, glowing finish to your skin. I love the packaging of this foundation with the purple-stone coloured tube which is super easy for dispensing product in a controlled way.
The foundation itself is quite a runny fluid and glides onto the skin, providing a light-medium coverage with a natural finish. It's one of those foundations that isn't matte but isn't super wet-looking either, it just gives that natural dewy glow. Now usually a bargain brand make their lighter shades too orangey for my skin but Porcelain is the most beautiful buttery ivory which suits my skin perfectly. I actually can't believe how good this foundation is considering it's only £5! It covers my redness, pores and blemishes and sets evenly without looking cakey. It lasts all through the day which I wasn't expecting for a bargain foundation- I literally couldn't believe it! This foundation feels super light on the skin and my pores don't feel clogged up with product. I'd definitely recommend this foundation for makeup beginners and beauty lovers alike!
In a nutshell: Beautiful, natural looking finish light-medium coverage foundation that lasts all day long and only costs £5!!
No comments:
Post a Comment