MAC Lipstick in Rebel (£14 from MAC).
During the winter months there was a lot of hype about MAC lipstick in Plumful. I really wanted to try it and after months of avoiding MAC (to save my purse from emptiness) I finally caved and, convinced by a friend, I tried it on in store. Well, I didn't like it. I don't know if I'd built it up to be something it wasn't or it simply just didn't suit my (pale) complexion. I told the MAC lady that I'd expected Plumful to be more pink toned than it was and so she recommended I try out Rebel. I instantly fell in love and ran straight to the till to buy it!
I'm not a mega-MAC nerd but I do happen to know that their Satin finish lipsticks have high impact colour with a (you guessed it) satin finish. I like the packaging of MAC lipsticks and I love the sweet vanilla scent of their lipsticks. Rebel looks much darker in the bullet than it does on the lips- it is a rich, raspberry plum shade. It lasts a good few hours before fading but you know what?- I don't mind when it fades because it leaves a beautiful berry coloured stain behind which looks lovely. I'm so glad I bought this lipstick- it's definitely filled a gap in my lip product collection! What's your favourite MAC lipstick?
In a nutshell: The perfect plum lipstick- skip Plumfull- it's all about Rebel!
No comments:
Post a Comment