As much as I love clothes, fashion and bloggers, I often feel like I don't quite fit in. Not because I'm not into mainstream music, or have piercings and tattoos but because I'm not thin. I've recently felt like the pages of magazines and the bloggers on my screens are merging and melting into one thing. I'm not knocking girls for being skinny, in anyway at all, but I'd like a bit of variety please. So, this is why I've been looking for some curve-spiration. Bloggers with big bums, love handles and chunky legs like me but who totally own it and wear some stunning clothes. I want to look at women who like eating cakes and avoid the gym like the plague- just like me! I want to look at other women and think "I could look like that right now"; instead of "I could look like that if I stopped eating nice food and started running 50miles a day".
I went on the hunt and found some super stylish ladies- who aren't necessarily calling themselves curve-spiration bloggers but I just love the way they dress and embrace their curves! So here's a few ladies that I think you should check out.
Little Chief Honeybee- Kaelah has to be my favourite blogger of all times *stalker alert*. She is truly stunning and is covered in tattoos, and loves 1950's style pretty dresses and cardigan combos- a girl after my own heart! Deffo check her out.
My Darling Faye- Faye's blog is a recent discovery for me. This is one hot lady with her raven hair and pale skin, she is Snow White incarnate!
Gabifresh- Gabi rocks a range of styles and fashion trends which has definitely inspired me to try new looks!
Curvy Girl Chic- This girl knows how to style an outfit! From a summer maxi look to a super sexy leather pencil skirt outfit, this girl is curvy fashion in all it's glory. Love.
Cupcakes Clothes- Georgina was one of the first bloggers I started following. Her super cute, kitschy, hand-made approach to fashion brightens my mood every time I see her posts. I also love that she has pink hair!
Let me know who your favourite bloggers are and who you find inspiring- curvy or otherwise!





No comments:
Post a Comment