Messenger Bag (£19.99 from Zara).
Well, I've fallen in love with another handbag guys. It was bound to happen at some point as my love affair with handbags is beyond comprehension. But I didn't think it would happen this soon! I wasn't looking for a new handbag- I've been more than happy with my pink Zara-esque bucket bag from Sainsburys and my coral and grey bag from Very. But then I saw this and it was game over.
I personally think that I like quite unusual handbags or bags with some sort of quirky feature. I lovelovelove my new Zara bag for this very reason- I've never seen a bag like it anywhere ever before! The closure to the bag isn't a zip or a envelope fastening- oh no, it rolls up like a paper bag and has magnets to keep it in place. The bag itself is made of super buttery soft faux-leather and has a detachable shoulder strap that would make it the perfect clutch. It's mega spacious inside with it's tan lining and two open pockets. The bag sits nicely at around hip-height and for £19.99 I just could not say no, I mean, look at it! I'm sure you're all bored of me drooling over my new bag but go check it out in Zara- it's also available in brown and a super cute pink/coral combo which I'm tempted by!
Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature this post! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com
ReplyDeletewww.sweetandstyle.com
Thank you so much! I'll deffo be in touch x
Delete