Monday, 15 April 2013

Soft Kitty.




T-shirt- Marks and Spencer
Skirt- River Island (with belt)
Leggings- Primark
Flatforms- H&M
Bag- Primark
Ring- (I honestly can't remember!)

So I went shopping on Thursday with my mum and then went out for a curry with my chums in the evening. I fell in love with this cat print skirt from River Island- I love the print, the button-up front, the shape, the cut-out design belt- everything about it!!! I teamed it with a plain black basic t-shirt from M&S and my super comfy H&M contrast flatforms as my feet were tired from traipsing round town all day! I used this Primark skull-embossed make up/wash bag as a clutch because I only needed to take my phone, purse and keys with me. I have had my hair purpled-ombred but you can't really tell in these photos. I'm currently waiting for a Crazy Colour delivery so I can try and make the contrast a bit greater- I want my ends to be more of a lilac/lavender shade but at the minute they're more of a red-toned purple. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment