Friday, 12 April 2013

One.

Dress (with belt)- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Primark

This is an impromptu outfit photo that I took in the M&S changing rooms at the weekend. I'd bought this denim style floral dress the day before from good old Primark. It was a bargain £10 for the dress and belt- I usually don't like Primark freebie belts as they usually feel cheap but I thought this one just finish off the dress really nicely. I love these cream studded loafers, I got them for £6 in the Primark sale in the winter but I've been waiting for the weather to wear them! I'm sick of the cold and the rain now so I've decided that it's summer time now thank you very much. I'm sorry I've been MIA all week- I've not really got an excuse as I've been off for the past two days but I promise I'll sort myself out. Hope you're all having a lovely week guys. 

p.s sorry for the rubbish photo quality- my Blackberry aint got nothin on my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment