Sunday, 7 April 2013

DUPE ALERT: Primark for OPI Minnie Mouse Nail Varnish.

OPI Minnie Mouse Collection [image from Google]


Primark Mini Nail Varnish Set (£2 from Primark).

It's a major dupe alert ladies! I stumbled upon this Primark mini nail varnish set yesterday, saw the heart shaped glitter varnish and thought "OPI Minnie Mouse dupe!". I couldn't bring myself to spend the £11 OPI price so I just resigned myself the not ever owning such a nail varnish. But bless my soul here they are, made by Primark. And it's not just the heart shaped glitter varnish that's the dupe, oh no- they're all dupes for the collection! I suggest you get yourself down to Primark asap and grab it quick- can you really argue with £2 for 4 dupes???


Primark dupe for OPI Nothin' Mousey Bout It

Primark dupe for OPI If You Moust You Moust

Primark dupe for OPI The Colour of Minnie

Primark dupe for OPI I'm All Ears

No comments:

Post a Comment