Avon Ideal Flawless Skin Loving BB Cream in Ivory (£12 from Avon).
Avon claim that their BB cream has 10 main benefits:
1. SPF 15
2. Smooths Skin
3. Mineral Infused
4. Vitamin E Infused
5. Feels Lightweight
6. Hydrates Skin
7. Minimises Redness
8. Evens the look of Skin Tone
9. Conceals Flaws
10. Makes your skin look better, even after you take it off!
Ever since BB Creams dropped on the high street, bloggers have been writing about and reviewing them- and loving them! I myself have tried several BB Creams (17, Maybelline, Garnier) but none have been quite like this one. I didn't pay the full £12 for this product, I think I paid around £6/7 on introductory offer. First things first, I love the packaging- the black tube with the black and pink writing it right up my alley. The tube itself is really thick and sturdy so you know your product will be safe inside. Avon's BB Cream is available in six shades which is by far the most shade options I've seen available in a BB Cream- most usually come in just light or medium! I chose Ivory, the lightest shade which has a yellow base which suits my skin tone perfectly and cancels out any redness.
The consistency and coverage of this BB Cream is more like a light-coverage foundation than any other BB Cream that I've used before- they're normally much runnier and thinner than the Avon offering. The coverage is amazing- it conceals most of my flaws and cancels out my redness. It doesn't sink into my pores and it makes my skin look truly flawless. It provides a natural matte finish without being cakey or flat-looking. The coverage lasts well throughout the day and doesn't thin out on my oily zones. All in all, I love this BB Cream and it's actually replaced my foundations for the past week or so!
In a nutshell: In my opinion, the best BB Cream on the high street! Gives a flawless, matte finish that lasts all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment