I sometimes wonder if people get bored of my empties posts because they end up being the same pretty much every month! Please link me to your empties posts in the comments below.
Sure Black Crystal Deodorant: My favourite deodorant ever, it's always going to be in my empties. Repurchase: Yes.
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Smoky Eyes Mascara: I did quite like this mascara, but it didn't make my lashes as big or full as I normally like. I don't think I'd buy it again though. Repurchase: No.
Avon Advance Techniques Colour Protection Shampoo: This is my standard go-to shampoo. It's cheap, smells amazing and cleans my hair up real nice. Repurchase: Yes.
Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner: See above. Repurchase: Yes.
Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes: These keep me mean and clean, then I cleanse my skin. I go through these like they're going out of style. Repurchase: Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment