Herbal Essences Ignite My Colour Conditioner:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm no haircare expert but I do like this conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and shiny and it makes my colour more vibrant. I usually alternate between using the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner and the Avon ones so I'll probably pick these up again in the future when they're on offer. Repurchase: Yes.
My favourite deodorant of all times. I love the smell but what I love the most is that you don't get white marks from the spray. Repurchase: Yes.
Nivea Invisible Pearl Deodorant:
I do quite like this deodorant but, as I've just said, the Sure deodorant is my absolute favourite. I actually only bought it because it was on offer. Repurchase: No.
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Lace and Cherry:
These are my two favourite scents/flavours of the Batiste Dry Shampoos. I really need to get some more but the price seems to have shot up recently so I'm hoping they'll be on offer somewhere soon so I can stock up. Repurchase: YES!
Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes x2:
I love using these wipes to take off the majority of my makeup before cleansing. I don't find them at all harsh on the eyes or my skin and they're just super quick and easy to use, and mega cheap at £1 for two packets. Repurchase: Yes, always!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my empties this month. Please send me link to your empties posts so I can have a nosy!
Ooo Batiste! Love them! <3 Thanks for sharing.. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting :] x
Delete