Thursday, 14 March 2013

MAC Wishlist.


[images from Google]

I'm always lusting after high-end makeup, but no brand more so than MAC. I know with my experience of using MAC products that I can afford to take risks with colours and try new products as they'll be high quality. I also like how you can try out the products in store, albeit if you can get past the horrendous attitude of some MAC makeup artists. 

MAC have recently launched the Mineralize Rich lipstick range with a '77-mineral moisture complex' that hydrates and moisturises the lips. I actually fancy a few of the shades but Luxe Naturale has definitely caught my eye. I have really dry lips during the colder months (so most of the year in the UK) so a hydrating formula with the quality of MAC can only mean good things. I've developed and online obsession with cream blushers recently- I only own one Topshop one but I really want to get my hands on some more wearable shades. MAC seem to sell a really pretty range of cream blushes and I'm loving the look of Posey. My chum bought Chatterbox recently and I will admit that I got well jealous because it looked stunning! Alas, it will be mine one day. 

The final two products on my (narrowed down) wishlist are two brow products. Now the darker shades seem to be sold out across the board online but I imagine they'll be available in some stores still. I'm loving the idea of a brow gel- this might solve all my brow problems! Of course, I'd love to add most of the Baking Beauties products to my wishlist! As always with high-end products, it'll take me a long while to get my mitts on all these products- but I sure reckon it'll be worth the wait! What's on your MAC wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment